Kentucky P.A.S.T.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kentucky P.A.S.T.

Kentucky P.A.S.T. (Paranormal Active Scientific Team) is a group of Paranormal investigators the investigate Paranormal activity in Kentucky, Indiana and Ohio.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Equipment-what should you buy first?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Equipment-what should you buy first? Empty
PostSubject: Equipment-what should you buy first?   Equipment-what should you buy first? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:13 pm

This is a topic that depends on a lot of thought and knowing who has what already. What to buy??? If Bobby has a K2 and we don't have any Camera's should I buy a Camera? Well that depends on if you are stay with that group or going to join some other group and what they have or don't have.

EXAMPLE: It is best to start with a Digital Camera, Digital Video Camera and a K2 meter. Why? Why not buy a Digital Voice Recorder? Good question, here is a logical answer, if you have a Digital Video Recorder or even a cell phone you can use that for EVP's but without a K2 or other like equipment you are not able to do a full investigation.

I hope that kind of gives you an ideal about this Forums (threads) use.

Back to top Go down
https://kentucky-past.board-directory.net
kyPASTFounder
Admin
kyPASTFounder

Equipment-what should you buy first? Empty
PostSubject: What to get   Equipment-what should you buy first? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 3:55 pm

OK If your not sure about the field I will tell you this....It can get EXPENSIVE FAST!
Start off with a few things everyone should already have.
A notepad w/pencil or pen
A voice recorder
A camera
a Video camera and a light if it is not IR
a jar with a feather on a string (explain how to make this later)
a friend (DON'T GO ALONE!)

That will get you started without buying a lot of expensive equipment! If you find it scares you or bores you then you don't have to find someone to buy it all off of you. LOL

I will update this list later.

Back to top Go down

Equipment-what should you buy first?
Page 1 of 1